Well not been home long
Been trying to steal time to work on the Blackout whilst spending time with the wife
So here is what I have been up to so far
Checked the screws which go into aluminium and loctited.
Removed the wheel hex pins and ground flats for extra security
Removed the shocks and refilled with 55wt shock oil (I was surprised how loose the shock caps were)
Did the mesh mod on the motor installed an ADA billet manifold, Walbro 990 carb, Phatdad inclined shreadstack and Hpi Baja air filter with TGN filter foams and GPM Filter cover.
Replaced the stock servo's with Hitec servo's (not a straight swop as the stock servo's are huge I had to cut off the top locating nipples and drill new holes.
Installed Craftwerks heavy duty pullstart cord and GPM cover
I have got to say for the price the GPM covers are awsome value.
Installled an alloy gear plate (de anodised) and vented and dyed the gear cover
I did get some steel gears but found they were the wrong ones.
Replaced most of the fuel tube and installed a fuel filter.
( I WOULD RECCOMEND EVERYONE CHECKING THEIR CLUNK FILTERS AS MINE AND KRIS'S HAD ONLY JUST ENOUGH TUBE TO REACH THE BOTTOM )
Installed a CPI tuned pipe with hollow point studs and heavy duty gasket.
I replaced the steering turnbuckles with TGN Stainless steel turnbuckles
I have installed hostile dog boots on the rear to see how they work out
Of course installed a killler bee kill switch
and replaced the stock radio gear with futaba 3pmx
Well since I have not run the truck yet I don't really want stuff the motor by trying to power through the snow
what I have done is Install my spare OBR 30.5cc motor already run in
also I have installed it with the new Walbro 990 carb and easy adjust needle
Ready for a run now and also strengthened the shell with some fiberglass