Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
Results 1,481 to 1,485 of 1485

Thread: ** 2011 South Coast get together and general chat thread **

im still alive ,not been out for a while ,bajas still in shed waiting for a day out ,have a good one at c &g .

Any bod about on here anymore, been out of action for a while, wife decided to get pregger..........
    hope to be back on the scene soon
    Do not underestimate my sensible side..................:gunsmile:

we are all on the meet up thread , maybe off to farny next week end or the plain dont know yet

any 1 out monday?? im trying to get are lot down to the plain, probley wont happen that easy, i most probley go up gosport monday for another run!

Default Get this sorted

Right bit of a bump on this as was one of the hottest threads on ere until men became boys and had nice fights in high heels with flower covered handbags whilst sitting upon loverly comfy mattresses (10 Minimum)
    god damn that b stad pea.

There loads of bashers/racers in the south see if we can get some grown men to have chat and a bash (not handbags) etc together shall we?
    You may have noticed my absence (forum guru type old peops) from this thread but I thought I'd give it a bit of time and try and get it under under control again.........

Basically if you live in the south and you like a laff with bajas (Losi ahem allowed) then get on board, no hand bags bitchin cheeky reach rounds he said this he said that but I but he mines bigger etc...........

Clean sheet.........
    Do not underestimate my sensible side..................:gunsmile: